Bio-Rad's Life Science Group is currently in search of an Account Manager.
As an Account Manager, your main responsibilities will encompass the demonstration, promotion, and customer support for Bio-Rad's comprehensive range of consumables, equipment, and small devices. Your focus will be on assisting and serving life science research laboratories associated with non-profit institutions in the Houston and its neighboring regions. This role will entail a mix of collaborative and independent sales strategies, with a primary focus on product lines related to Western Blotting, PCR, and qPCR workflows.
Please take note that this position will entail approximately 50% overnight travel and will be located in the Houston-San Antonio, TX area.
This is a remote/field based role.
How You'll Make An Impact:
- Create and implement a sales strategy for the designated territory with the aim of promoting and selling the Western Blotting and qPCR workflow portfolios, ultimately achieving sales targets.
- Establish, oversee, and expand the sales opportunity pipeline.
- Collaborate with fellow regional sales colleagues to guarantee the attainment of sales targets within the territory.
- Maintain open lines of communication with the regional manager, providing updates on activities, market trends, potential opportunities, and sales forecasts.
What You Bring:
- Educational: BA/BS/MS/PhD
- Professional experience: 3-5 years of sales experience in the life science sector. Alternatively, lab experience with expertise in qPCR and Western Blotting is applicable.
- Strong communication and presentation abilities.
- Highly motivated with a proven track record of accomplishments.
- Well-developed analytical skills.
- Strong Salesforce.com and Microsoft Office skills are preferred.
Total Rewards Package: At Bio-Rad, we’re empowered by our purpose and recognize that our employees are as well. That’s why we offer a competitive and comprehensive Total Rewards Program that provides value, quality, and inclusivity while satisfying the diverse needs of our evolving workforce. Bio-Rad's robust offerings serve to enrich the overall health, wealth, and wellbeing of our employees and their families through the various stages of an employee’s work and life cycle.
Benefits: We’re proud to offer a variety of options, including competitive medical plans for you and your family, free HSA funds, a new fertility offering with stipend, group life and disability, paid parental leave, 401k plus profit sharing, an employee stock purchase program, a new upgraded and streamlined mental health platform, extensive learning and development opportunities, education benefits, student debt relief program, pet insurance, wellness challenges and support, paid time off, Employee Resource Groups (ERG’s), and more!
Compensation: The estimated base salary range for this position is $89,300 to $122,800 at the time of posting. Actual compensation will be provided in writing at the time of offer, if applicable, and is based on several factors we believe fairly and accurately impact compensation, including geographic location, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities, and other job permitted factors. This position is also eligible for quarterly commission based on assigned sales quotas.
Who We Are: For 70 years, Bio-Rad has focused on advancing the discovery process and transforming the fields of science and healthcare. As one of the top five life science companies, we are a global leader in developing, manufacturing, and marketing a broad range of high-quality research and clinical diagnostic products. We help people everywhere live longer, healthier lives. Recently voted a Best Place to Work, Bio-Rad offers a unique employee experience with collaborative teams that span the globe. Here, you are supported by leadership to build your career and are empowered to drive change that makes an impact you can see.
EEO Statement: Bio-Rad is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and we welcome candidates of all backgrounds. Veterans, people with physical or mental disabilities, and people of all race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin and citizenship status are encouraged to apply.
Agency Non-Solicitation: Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. #LI-JS1