In this six month temporary assignment, the Warehouse Associate II In Maltby and Woodinville supports Production through the Material Handling functions and activities required to meet production schedules, STO maintenance and maintaining accurate inventory.
- Performs various routine and non-routine physical tasks involved in the receiving and warehousing of materials, parts, supplies and equipment.
- Ensures all documentation is processed on time.
- Process work orders, receipts, consolidated pick lists, requisitions, returns and QA/QC releases in SAP systems. - Maintains and prepares various records, reports and documentation.
- Performs cycle counts and other inventory transactions.
- Utilizes motorized and non-motorized equipment to move materials, parts, supplies and equipment as instructed. Will operate company truck, forklifts and pallet jacks.
Skills: Must have excellent negotiating, investigative, research and problem resolution skills. Aptitude for detailed work and multi-task organizational skills. Ability to utilize computer and accompanying software for customer order processing, spreadsheet and word processing applications. Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and in a pleasant manner. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with customers and staff. Ability to communicate in writing to explain, describe and convey messages. Ability to lift 50lbs
- Education/Experience: High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent preferred
Two years Shipping/Receiving experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in a manufacturing environment with perishable products preferred. Ability to obtain and maintain a Dangerous Goods Certification, fork lift certification, valid Washington State Drivers license and meet Bio-Rad’s Company vehicle driving criteria.