· Possesses basic background and understanding of cGMP/compliance requirements for Cosmetic and Pharmaceutical or Medical Device products
· Knowledge of basic chemistry & microbiology laboratory techniques is preferable.
· Proficient computer skills, (MS Word, MS Excel are essential).
· Strong attention to detail
· Strong problem identification/analysis and solving skills with hands-on approach in resolving issues
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong sense of accountability, responsibility, and ownership of projects and tasks
· Exhibit a professional standard and strong work ethic
· Excellent organizational skills and time management skills
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to interface with all personnel levels within the company
· Motivated self-starter with ability to work independently on multiple assignments in a team environment
· Understand personal care manufacturing processes
· Consistent performance with a sense of urgency and commitment
· Experience in cGMP documentation
• Knowledge of USP/NF/EP testing procedures
An A.A. Degree required, B.S. in biology, chemistry, or related field is preferred
Prior laboratory experience required
Experience in ISO and GMP environment a plus
Detail oriented, efficient, and a team player
Strong team player and self-starter with the ability to work independently
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Be able to lift up to 50 lbs.