Teledyne Technologies Incorporated provides enabling technologies for industrial growth markets that require advanced technology and high reliability. These markets include aerospace and defense, factory automation, air and water quality environmental monitoring, electronics design and development, oceanographic research, deepwater oil and gas exploration and production, medical imaging and pharmaceutical research.
We are looking for individuals who thrive on making an impact and want the excitement of being on a team that wins.
PROJECT ENGINEER -- MECHANICAL ENGINEER
Participate in the design and modification of products for Teledyne ETM. These include chassis for high power amplifiers, linear accelerators, custom transmitters, cooling systems, and heat exchangers. Also includes mechanical analysis and hardware development, including detailed product design, prototype fabrication, and mechanical testing leading to production. Starting salary is expected to be $74,000.00
- Modify and redesign existing hardware to meet customer requirements
- Document and present design analysis at design reviews
- Support detailed engineering design from lower-level assemblies through system level fabrication drawings
- Establish test requirements and write detailed test procedures
- Support mechanical tests such as temperature, shock, vibration, humidity, etc.
- Support production start-up and resolve technical issues with failure cause and corrective action analysis
- BSME (RF engineering coursework is desirable)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using SolidWorks
- All applicants must be either U.S. citizens or permanent residents.
Please note: Employment offers will be contingent upon proof of vaccination against Covid-19, except in limited circumstances where an employee is legally entitled to an accommodation.
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Paid Holidays
- Sick and Vacation time
- 401(k) plan with employer contributions
Salary Range: $60,500.00 - $101,090.00
Teledyne and all of our employees are committed to conducting business with the highest ethical standards. We require all employees to comply with all applicable laws, regulations, rules and regulatory orders. Our reputation for honesty, integrity and high ethics is as important to us as our reputation for making innovative sensing solutions.
Teledyne is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other characteristic or non-merit based factor made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.