We are looking for a full-time Member Loan Consultant to join our dynamic team. As a Member Loan Consultant, you will be responsible for making outbound phone calls to existing members in order to cross-sell deposit and loan products and services and promote the credit union as their lifelong financial partner.
To succeed in this position, you must be able to satisfactorily perform common, uncommon and complex occurrences of each of the following under direct supervision from your manager:
- Initiate, on a daily basis, a large volume of outbound phone calls to existing members to follow up on referrals and cross-selling opportunities from other departments, branched and electronic channels.
- Actively listen to and respond to member needs while having a courteous and helpful attitude.
- Educate and cross-sell members on the company’s deposit, consumer and mortgage loan and debit and credit card product and service offerings that can help them meet and exceed their financial needs.
- Collaborate with co-workers in your department and in other departments and branches to provide effective and efficient service to our members.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive knowledge of the company’s products and services
Position Qualifications and Skills:
- High School Diploma/ GED required.
- Six months of work experience in a customer service capacity required; one year of work experience in a phone-based inside sales capacity preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Good written communication skills preferred.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.
A list of some of the benefits we offer:
- We emphasize a work/life balance
- Premium pay for bilingual skills (English/Spanish)
- Medical, dental and vision benefits that cover the employee, spouse and dependents
- Retiree medical benefits
- A defined benefit Pension Plan with employer contributions of $3.50/hour
- Life Insurance/AD&D
- 10 ½ Paid Holidays per year
- 17 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) to start
- A 401(k) plan
- Employee loan discounts
- Casual dress code
Are you ready to join our team?
If you think this job is the right fit for you, fill out our online application. Our application is pretty simple – you upload your resume and answer a few job-related questions. Once you have completed the application, your information will be sent to our Human Resources team instantly.