1. Follow New Skies LLC’s policies, procedures, and protocols.
2. Types and performs data entry as needed for communication purposes.
3. Organizes and upload documents to client files. (if applicable)
4. Conforms to all necessary quality assurance standards.
5. Drug tests clients effectively according to New Skies LLC Waived Testing procedures.
6. Greets scheduled visitors and coordinates to appropriate area or person.
7. Follows up with facility rules and expectations, helps clients comply with contracts.
8. Organizes New Skies LLC’s cleaning supplies and materials.
9. Makes copies of printed materials.
10. “Observe and Report” for overall client care
11. Performs all necessary documentation regarding clients (ie: rounds q 30m, vitals)
12. Effectively communicates with the Program Director about Treatment Technician competency and completion of job duties and responsibilities.
13. Effectively communicates client information and updates to the appropriate staff members as indicated
14. Assists in assessing client to collect information for client treatment episode
15. Assists and performs group sessions under the supervision of certified staff
16. Completes Medication observation of self-administration and vitals assessments per program policy.