Nutritional supplement company is seeking a handful of production personnel for their Inventory and Materials department. Associates to help support various material handling and production duties related to staging, palletizing, picking/packing, etc.
- Setup and changeover of the packaging line equipment.
- Analytic skills to evaluate material defects versus equipment malfunctions troubleshooting.
- Review packaging specifications and set up the machinery to match the specs.
- Review of line and adjacent areas to be sure of the cleanliness and that nothing is obstructing the product and/or machinery.
- Comprehend the function and troubleshooting of each piece of equipment including its capabilities and limitations.
- Complete paperwork at the end of each production run and at the end of each day.
Preferred but not required:
- Must have the mechanical and mathematical aptitude.
- Ability to multi-task between assignments and prioritize workload.
- Ability to operate a hand truck and pallet jack.
- Must be detail-oriented and maintain a clean/organized production area at all times.
- Must be a team player and self-motivated.
- Minimum education: High School diploma
- Experience in the nutritional or food manufacturing industry preferred