Diagnostic BioSystems Inc. manufactures and distributes medical devices in domestic and international territory for pathology, histology, and cancer research markets. We are FDA registered, cGMP compliant and ISO 13485:2016 certified company.
It is a part-time job in Pleasanton, CA 94588. Diagnostic BioSystems is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants must be US Citizens and/or qualified to work in the United States.
We are looking for a 0-2 year experienced or fresh college graduate IT support candidate who can adapt quickly to company policy and procedures.
Are you proactive, assertive and a take charge person? Do you like to think ahead and work independently? If so, we want to talk to you. We will train the right person and provide generous initial support.
Reporting directly to the General Manager, and, with a major help from Box IT services, the IT support employee will have full autonomy for the day-to-day running of basic IT support for company’s operations with a key help to office managers, customer support, finance and purchasing department manufacturing, internal materials movement, and logistics.
Minimum Qualifications / Necessary Skills and Knowledge:
1. AA degree
2. Creative independent thinker and excellent team player.
3. 0-2-year experienced with hardware, peripherals and IT support or relevant experience.
4. Microsoft O365 administration and troubleshooting.
5. Windows server management, and troubleshooting.
6. Proficiency in Microsoft productivity Suite, MS Word, Excel etc.
7. Device Driver troubleshooting - NIC, printer, and graphics drivers.
8. Firewall/router setup and troubleshooting. Wi-Fi networking setup and troubleshooting.
Diagnostic BioSystems, 6616 Owens Drive, Pleasanton, CA 94588