The word translates to mean Japanese hospitality. For us it is our commitment to our food, our service, and to our team so that every guest experience is memorable. To achieve this commitment, we focus on exceptional training and development which is why majority of our managers have been promoted from our hourly team.
Team Member's principal responsibilities include, but are not limited to following:
- Follow recipes accurately and maintaining food preparation processes such as prepping, cooking, mixing dough, and safe knife handling
- Complete hot and cold food preparation assignments accurately, neatly, and in a timely fashion
- Prepare food throughout the day as needed, anticipating and reacting to business volume
- Maintain appropriate portion control and consistently monitoring food levels on the line when preparing and cooking food
- Maintain proper food handling, safety, and sanitation standards while preparing and cooking food
- Provide outstanding Omotenashi and guest interaction
$17 - $19.00/hr depending on experience + daily tips (avg. tips are $4-$5 per hour)
- Competitive Hourly Pay and Daily Tips
- $300 - $500 Employee Referral Bonus
- $25 Per Pay Period Benefit Allowance for Eligible Employee
- Medical/Dental/Vision for Eligible Employee
- Short Term / Long Term / Life and AD&D for Eligible Employee
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Flexible Schedule
- Free Meal with Every Shift
- Career Advancement Opportunity
- 3 shifts a week minimum
- Ability to work in a busy, fast environment
- Ability to develop positive working relationships with all restaurant employees and work as a team by helping others as needed or requested
- Ability to speak clearly and listen attentively with guests and other employees
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance at all times and display a positive and enthusiastic approach to all assignments
- Must maintain good hygiene with a clean and polished appearance and uniform
- Able to exhibit a positive and helpful attitude, and provide exceptional customer service
- Must work with a sense of urgency, no matter the level of business
- Ability to demonstrate a complete understanding of the menu
- Able to follow instructions for recipes and sanitation guidelines
- Ability to be cross-trained in all areas of the kitchen and line
- Punctual, strict attendance policy
- Abide by policy/procedure
- Lift and carry bags and cases of up to 40 lbs., up to 20 times per shift: places these items on high shelves.
- Frequently bend and kneel
- Work frequently in a hot and damp environment.
- Stand and use hands for the entire 5-8 hours shift.
- Able to understand and follow the work schedule
- Hazards include, but are not limited to, cuts from broken glass and metal cans; burns, slipping, and tripping.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.