If you are looking for a place to work where team members and residents feel like family, where you feel supported by your leadership, where you feel recognized for your talents and are given opportunities to grow…then Carefield Castro Valley is the right place for you!
Carefield values the individuality and needs of each team member while also building strong team connectivity. Our team members are compassionate and dedicated to supporting our residents and each other in a positive, kind and encouraging manner. Most importantly, they understand that one positive interaction at a time can change somebody’s life.
Benefits and Offerings:
· Competitive Pay
· Differential Pay
· Flexible hours
· Health Insurance
· Dental & Vision
· Rewards and Incentives
· Career Advancement
· Comprehensive Training
· Fun and Collaborative Environment
Open Position Schedules:
· Support the mission, vision, and culture of the organization through positive communication and leadership.
· Contribute to Community relationships by demonstrating cooperation and professional conduct with residents, families, fellow associates, physicians, pharmacies and other vendors or persons.
· Contribute to team effort by being flexible in work assignments; by furnishing support; by taking initiative; and by understanding how this position affects and compliments all other Community positions.
· Prepare salads, bake desserts, and complete menu meals on time and without the direct supervision of the Culinary Services Director.
· Read, interpret and follows production sheets.
· Safely operate all kitchen equipment and dishwashing machine.
· Clean and sanitize ovens, grill, workspace, and cooking utensils.
· Check food orders delivered against invoice.
· Be available for weekend coverage and on-call situations.
· Able to maintain work pace appropriate to given workload. Perform activities on schedule while maintaining regular attendance and punctuality within specified tolerance.
· May be required to hold valid First Aid Certification.
· Read and follow instructions, recipe books, menus, and food labels correctly.
· Demonstrate a positive attitude and the ability to work well with all people, particularly the elderly.
· Demonstrate willingness to help other staff when needed.
· A complete job description is available upon request.
We look forward to your joining our team!