California MENTOR, a member of the Sevita family, provides community-based services for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Direct Support Professional Caregiver 17.00/hr with On Demand Pay Options
Would you like to make a difference every day in someone’s life? Based in community settings, and working closely with our clinical staff to support therapeutic and behavioral plans, DSPs provide assistance and strategies to the individuals we serve to live as independently as possible.
- Transportation and support out in the community: outings/field trips, medical appointments, and shopping
- Assist with daily living skills including meal preparation and assist with medication administration
- Provide guidance on a range of developmental goals from community participation, household budgeting, exercise, nutrition, and supporting vocational responsibilities
- Support persons served with living skills such as personal hygiene, grooming, and/or bathing
Qualifications for Direct Support Professional Caregiver
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be minimum of 18 years of age
- Six months of experience in human services preferred
- Valid driver’s license in good standing and access to vehicle with insurance and registration
- Successful clearance of background checks
- A reliable, responsible attitude
- A compassionate approach and a commitment to quality in everything you do
Why Join Us as a Direct Support Professional Caregiver?
- Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedule available
- Day, Evening and Overnight shifts available
- On Demand Pay Options Available
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week
- 401(k) with company match
Keywords: Caregiver, Direct Support Professional, DSP, CNA, Help at Home, assisted living, care, weekly pay, NOC