We are looking for a full-time Branch Teller to join our dynamic team. As a Branch Teller, you will develop, expand and maintain relationships with customers by providing outstanding personalized service and getting to know their most important financial needs. By providing prompt, efficient and accurate support on their accounts, you will play a key role in advising members on how we will be a lifelong partner in helping them reach their financial goals.
To succeed in this position, you must be able to satisfactorily perform common occurrences of each of the following under direct supervision from your manager:
- Actively engage customers and establish a high-quality service environment by having a courteous and helpful attitude.
- Educate and cross-sell members on the company’s product and service offerings that can help them meet and exceed their financial needs.
- Collaborate with co-workers in your office and in other branches and departments to provide effective and efficient service to our members.
- Accept and promptly process member transaction requests on deposit accounts, consumer and mortgage loans, debit and credit cards and Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA).
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive knowledge of the company’s products and services.
Position Qualifications and Skills:
- High School Diploma/ GED required.
- Six months of work experience in a customer service capacity required; one year of work experience in a bank or credit union customer service capacity preferred.
- Excellent verbal communication skills required.
- Good written communication skills preferred.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.
A list of some of the benefits we offer:
- We emphasize a work/life balance
- Premium pay for bilingual skills (English/Spanish)
- Medical, dental and vision benefits that cover the employee, spouse and dependents
- Retiree medical benefits
- A defined benefit Pension Plan with employer contributions of $3.50/hour
- Life Insurance/AD&D
- 10 ½ Paid Holidays per year
- 17 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) to start
- A 401(k) plan
- Employee loan discounts
- Casual dress code
Are you ready to join our team?
If you think this job is the right fit for you, fill out our online application. Our application is pretty simple – you upload your resume and answer a few job-related questions. Once you have completed the application, your information will be sent to our Human Resources team instantly.