MALEKO PERSONNEL provides comprehensive staffing solutions to the light industrial, manufacturing, construction, clerical and administrative employment market place. Locally owned and operated, MALEKO has proudly put together a team of highly skilled and seasoned professionals who understand and embrace the pursuit of customer satisfaction. This is the MALEKO difference. We are dedicated and committed to our core values in everything we do: day in and day out. MALEKO takes pride in our ability to create and facilitate the employment process in a smooth transition for both the employee and employer.
We are currently seeking several ASSEMBLERS for a CONTRACT MANUFACTURING COMPANY based out of LIVERMORE, CA. We have openings on AM shift from 6AM-230PM. Monday thru Friday with occasional weekend overtime opportunities.
These are temp to hire positions starting at $17 per hour. If you have the following skills and experience, please forward your resume today.
- Assembles electronic components, assemblies, subassemblies and modules by working from samples, visual aids, prints, wiring lists and diagrams, routing instructions and process sheets using appropriate tooling and machinery. Assembles parts using fasteners in the build-up of electronic assemblies. Verifies results to ensure conformance with requirements and performs rework as needed.
- Performs mechanical assembly operations in the build of electronic assemblies using standard measuring tools and techniques.
- Performs electronic assembly operations such as wire termination, and installation of wire harness, cable assemblies, relays, transformers, capacitors, resistors or other electronic component.
- Fabricates wires on a Jig Board (Harness Board) in accordance with specifications. Continuous laces, flat laces and spot ties wire into bundles and routings according to drawing requirements.
- Prepares wires by performing the following tasks: routes, dresses and terminates conductors to specific dimensions as specified by instructions.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required.